Hi Path Menders,
This week on The Mended Paths Podcast I welcome Ms. Denise Norris. Denise is another individual who has lost an astounding 235 Lbs. But again, this isn’t only about the weight; Denise has gotten Back to Better and reclaimed her health, gotten off medications, and developed a passion for helping others get healthy. This lead her to a career change and she is now a nurse.
In today’s show we discuss (show notes):
- Her journey began with Weight Watchers (0:56),
- A friend introduces her to the Plant Purity (Now renamed the “Protective Diet” (3:36),
- Her 30 day test drive (5:05),
- Meeting Julia from Protective Diet (7:01),
- On the resolution of her medical issues (8:56),
- Overcoming bad advice by educating patients (12:48),
- Food choice options in the hospital (16:55),
- A sustainable lifestyle (20:03),
- Food in a typical day (21:33),
- Getting into nursing / nutrition in nursing school (25:29), and,
- Her advice for Path Menders (29:32).
Here is this week’s episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Resources referenced in this episode:
- Protective Diet (Website), and,
- The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – Neal Barnard, MD (Website).
Don’t miss an episode! Click here to join the Mended Paths Community and receive notification when a new episode is released. Plus, get your copy of the free Mended Paths: Back to Better “Healthy Living Quick Reference Guide” when you sign-up! You can also click here to go to the Friends of the Mended Paths Podcast Facebook group or here to go to the Mended Paths Facebook page.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please share on your favorite social media and rate on the listings linked above.
Wishing you the Best of Health,
Chadwick @ The Mended Paths Podcast